Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Poster

Today I actually did some of the dreaded Christmas shopping - I don't know what possesses me but I just want to go home and give up before I even start!

Tonight I'm going to a Rozabella (Patrick Duff's young band)'s gig on The Thekla (floating club in Bristol).

Here's the poster for a gig I've been asked to do in Weston Super Mare on January 3rd. Three people will do a 30 minute set of original music solo each and before each person they play half an hour of songs of our choice to show what music has influenced our writing and music.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Have a ball tonight. Forget about shopping, give them money or gift cards and let them shop after Christmas when the deals are better.

Anonymous said...

I feel like I am following my wife around.

Have fun spending your money.