Monday, December 31, 2007

End of an amazing year - here's to 2008

I've had the most amazing year - too many things to list here and regular readers already know about them.

It's been a mix of tragedies and achievements, losses and gains, ups and downs.

Mostly though - it's been amazing and I feel I'm a very lucky person in this life.

In 2008 I want to continue focussing on my creative life, especially my music. I'm terrified but looking forward to my first big gig on February 1st to launch the album then I want to sell it online and get it out to people who'd like to listen to it, improve my live performance, work with new musicians, record the rest of my songs and write some more if the inspiration comes.

I'd like to do a tour round to meet as many of you as I can in "real" life at some point though that might have to be 2009!

I'm very, very lucky to be blessed with great health and tons of energy, a wonderful family and brilliant friends both on and off line.

Thanks to everyone for being there for me through thick and thin.

So here's to a great 2008 to you and yours!

Cheers! *clink clink*

2 comments:

Patty said...

And a very Happy New Year to you also. Hope 2008 will be a healthy, prosperous, happy one for you, your family and friends.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of your visits to my blog in 2007 and I hope and pray you have excellent health and are very happy all the days of your life but especially in this new year 2008.

Happy New Year from Patty and me.