Thursday, December 27, 2007

Boxing Day

Hi Guys - I had a lovely Christmas with my family - good company, nice food and a chilled out time.

We played cards, chatted and watched a bit of TV which makes a change for me. We watched that old faithful film The African Queen with Katherine Hepburn and Humphrey Bogart - great stuff.

Today my nephew left and went back to London and my son arrived from London and I had open house and at least 30 friends and neighbours turned up and and came and went till latish this evening - I'm now in bed with Mac doing this quickly before crashing out - I'm quite tired now.

The place is a tip but never mind - I'll sort it all out tomorrow!

So, good night for now - hope you're all well!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Sounds like you all had a perfectly wonderful time. Good for you. Now get a little shut eye and start all over fresh in the morning.