Monday, September 17, 2007

New Efx Site

Well I've had a go at setting up a new efx blog at the Wordpress thingy and so far I HATE IT!!!! Rant grrrrrr gnash of teeth. I'm sick of starting new blogs and I want my old blog back boo hoo!!!

I think I'll blog here for now as at least it's easy to use and stable but if anyone has a blog at the new efx please leave me the address. A few of you have commented over there but I can't work out how to find you there. I'm not thick - I rather pride myself on my computer knowledge but I've really run out of steam.

I want to spend time writing in my blog not starting a new one every damn day or two.

I've just got back from a lovely festival in Dorset called The End of The Road and I'll post some pics later.

I had a hopi ear candle treatment and had an amazing experience I'll write about soon.

That's all for now folks - I need to get back in a good mood before I can write everything up properly.

3 comments:

LauriesAsylum said...

I know where you're coming from Chandra, I opened one there as you know and I can't even figure out how to post pictures, grr.

I think I'll be doing my post here for awhile, lol.

Patty said...

I've decided I don't need the aggravation, so I am staying RIGHT HERE at blogspot. I've been here a while and seem to be able to use it fairly well. I don't want to go through another set up and then find it has crashed or some problem has risen.

Good luck to the ones going back. I'll try to visit both places, if it will allow me to visit without being a member.

Chandramoon said...

I'm going to post here as well so you don't need to visit both for me anyway - I'll just copy and paste posts across to both blogs.