Monday, September 10, 2007

Dyrham House

I had a great weekend in Salisbury drumming with master drummer Seckou Keita. He taught us a really difficult but brilliant rhythm called Konkonda or something like that!

On the way home today I visited the National Trust property Dyrham House which was beautiful here are some photographs

Facebook Photos of Dyrham Park

I haven't worked out how to make this place look nice and I'm fed up having to start again so hopefully Efx will be up again soon.

xxx bye for now.

Took this photo today so I'm testing if I can post it ok here!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

cherreh said...

konkonda konkonda konkonda....

I can imagine what that rhythm sounds like. :)

I've linked you lovey!

xoxo PD

LMC said...

I miss EFX! I hate having to learn a whole new site. Yours is looking nice. I'm glad a few of us have found each other. I'm still looking for Dr Dog and Laurie.

Cam a LOT said...

Your site is delightful, Chandra...

I'll do my best to get mine "up to standards" as time allows.

Glad we are still in touch, and my best wishes to you & yours !


;-)

Dee Jay said...

It looks just fine, Chandra. : )

I do miss efx though. *sigh* This is nice, it really is, but I miss the alerts we had there. I never really realized how wonderful that place truly was.

I'm glad your weekend was such a good one for you!

Kelly Ann said...

ooh pretty photo!!

Chandramoon said...

I think the rhythm should be konkonba! I want alerts and comment alerts - bring back efx please!!!