Thursday, September 25, 2008

Please, Please do me a big favour!

This is a friends only post to ask you a really big favour.

Some of you know I've been developing a music website to separate promoting my music from my day to day blogging. The website is nearly ready to go but before I go public I would be really grateful if you could visit it, browse about, check that the comment section and messaging works, give me honest feedback and suggestions and anything else you think!

Once I've finished it I'll go properly public with it before the end of the year.

Do bear in mind it's not a BLOG site so won't have the functionality of a blog but I want it to be a bit interactive and informative and personal.

So for those that have five minutes or so to spare can you visit

http://chandramoon.co.uk


Thanks guys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chandra, I just noticed your were on tweet-tweets.blogspot.com and left a comment. I just put up a player with Benny Goodman and his orchestra and it sounds so nice. Care to review it or listen to it.?

Reader Wil said...

Hi Chandra, I went to your new website and left a comment. Thanks for visiting my blog.
So you are going to have a second(?) grandchild? Congratulations also with your new relation. I hope that your brother in Sydney will soon get better. I wish you all the best. Take care.

Reader Wil said...

Sorry Chandra, I mean your brother-in-law of course! All the same I hope he is not seriously ill.

Reader Wil said...

Thanks for your visit Chandra!